NOTE: Maximum of 1 vehicle for Studios or 1 bedroom apartment; and
Max of 2 vehicles for the main unit (2 bedrooms or more).;
If you are a Permanent Resident of Island Club West you should have registered with community, if not you are in violation of community rules and should stop by the clubhouse office as soon as possible, failure to register may result I fines of up to $1,000 and posible eviction. All vehicles should be registered and have a barcode to be able to park within the residential area of the community. Vehicle limitation and assignment apply.
All Vehicles parked in the property of Island Club West should follow the community rules and regulations, all vehicles found in violation are subject to Towing at vehicles owners expense.
I.C.W. Homeowners Association and its affiliates are not liable or responsible in any way for vehicles towed, or for damages, losses to personal property or vehicles, due to vandalism, towing or owners abandonment of vehicle.
The Towing company uses the below Criteria for Towing vehicles.
ORANGE temporary parking passes are strictly prohibited from being parked in the residential zone of Island Club West and may be towed at any given time at owners expense.
1. Double parked - (Parked outside the designated parking lines or over the lines, use more than one parking space, or blocking another vehicle).
2. Not parked in between 2 white lines.
3. Parked on the Street.
4. Parked on the Grass.
5. Barcode attached with tape or any other non approved method.
6. Parked on Handicap Stalls (without any handicap).
7. Forged or altered Parking pass. If you notice a smudge or anything similar on your temporary pass, it is your responsibility to return immediately to the clubhouse for a replacement.
8. A tire on the white stripe line. - Both tires must be within the strip lines of a parking space.
9.Vehicle found to have tailgated into the community. - Regardless of the parking permit.
10. Vehicle without a License Plate.
11. Parked in someone else's assigned parking space.
24 Hours Warning (tagged):
1. Parked within the residential area without a valid barcode.
2. Parked within the residential area with a temporary Orange Parking Pass.
3. Backed parked into a parking space.
4. Having a vehicle displaying advertisement (only allowed by authorization between 8:00AM to 8:00PM)
5. Abandon or broken down vehicles.
6. Vehicle with a parking pass without the matching license plate.
7. Expired tags.
8. After hours commercial vehicle.
Ones a vehicle has been tagged the first time, tag/warning-records for that vehicle remain active for a period of 6 months. That means the vehicle does not have to be tagged again (warned again) within that period of time.
Other Community Rules that should be followed are:
1. Speed limit is 15 MPH.
2. Come to a complete STOP at the STOP signs.
3. Drive carefully and watch for children & pedestrians.
4. Vendors/contractors are restricted to job site.
5. Loud radios and alcoholic beverages are prohibited outside residence.
6. Community quiet hours are 11pm-7am.
It is the responsibility of the Pass Holder to review and make sure that all information on the pass is correct. Do NOT under any circumstances alter/modify a parking pass. All passes have a unique code and are specifically assigned to a vehicle, a Unit, and are issues for specific dates.
Any violations per the above rules or to ICW's Governing Documents, may result in towing of a vehicle. All expenses associated with the violation are the responsibility of the owner of the vehicle. And may at no time hold the association or it's employees accountable for such violation.