Parking Spaces are assigned to vehicles, not to a property. Every resident is required to purchase a decal peer vehicle to park within ICW.
Maximum of 1 vehicle for Studios or 1 bedroom apartment; and
Max of 2 vehicles for the main unit (2 bedrooms or more) - One assigned parking space, second vehicle to park in an unsigned space.
If you are a Permanent Resident of Island Club West you should have updated your registration with the community, if not you are in violation of community rules and should stop by the clubhouse office as soon as possible, failure to register may result in fines of up to $1,000, and posible eviction. All vehicles should be registered and have an ICW barcode or QR-Code (physical or digital) to be able to park within the residential area of the community. Vehicle limitation and assignment apply.
All Vehicles parked in the property of Island Club West should follow the community rules and regulations, all vehicles found in violation are subject to Towing at vehicles owners expense.
I.C.W. Homeowners Association and its affiliates are not liable or responsible in any way for vehicles towed, for damages, losses to personal property or vehicles, due to vandalism, towing or owners abandonment of vehicle.
The Towing company uses the below Criteria for Towing vehicles.
Temporary parking passes are to park by the clubhouse (Lot A) and are strictly prohibited from being parked in the residential area of Island Club West.
Spaces marked as "Unassigned" are first come first serve and are exclusively for registered vehicles with a valid barcode or QR-Code. These spaces may not be used for guests, or any vehicle without a barcode or QR-Code.
Residents from all street may go to update the registration now.
The enforcement by street is as follow:
Coco Plum Drive: deadline was extended from November to December 16th 2022
Mango Drive: January 27th 2023.
Caribbean Drive: Original date was Feb 26, 2023. It has been extended for individuals that started the registration up until March 31, 2023.
Orchid Drive: April 30, 2023
Guest/Vacationers may park for a day or over the weekend without a parking pass at the parking lot near the Clubhouse (Lot A). Vehicles may get a warning sticker but as long as they get a pass, barcode, or QR-Code the following business day they will not get towed.
1. Parked within the residential area without a valid ICW designated Bar or QR code.
2. Parked within the residential area with a temporary Paper Parking Pass.
3. Double parked (use more than one parking space, or blocking another vehicle).
4. Parked outside the designated parking lines, on the lines, or over the lines (Both tires must be within the white striped lines of a parking stall.
5. Not parked in between 2 white lines.
6. Parked on the Street.
7. Parked on the Grass.
8. Barcode/QR-Code attached with tape or any other non approved method.
9. Parked on Handicap Stalls (without any handicap).
10.Vehicle found to have tailgated into the community. - Regardless of the parking permit.
11. Vehicle without a License Plate.
12. Parked in someone else's assigned parking space.
24 Hours Warning (tagged):
While parked at lot A (near the Clubhouse) Forged or altered Parking pass. If you notice a smudge or anything similar on your temporary pass, it is your responsibility to return immediately to the clubhouse for a replacement.
14. Vendors vehicle not working in a property or not identified as a commercial vehicles.
15. Commercial vehicle within the residential area after-hours. (Only allowed from 7:00AM to 7:00PM, must be actively performing a job, and properly identified with official business signage)
16. More than 90 days - Expired Tags.
1. Backed parked into a parking space.
2. Abandon or broken down vehicles.
3. Parking pass in a vehicle not matching license plate.
4. Expired tags - Less than 90 days.
Ones a vehicle has been tagged the first time, tag/warning-records for that vehicle remain active for a period of 6 months. That means the vehicle may be towed without an additional warning, within that period of time.
Other Community Rules that should be followed are:
1. Speed limit is 15 MPH.
2. Come to a complete STOP at the STOP signs.
3. Drive carefully and watch for children & pedestrians.
4. Vendors/contractors are restricted to job site, and should park in the spot assigned to the vehicle for whom the work is being done.
5. Loud radios and alcoholic beverages are prohibited outside the residence.
6. Community quiet hours are 11pm-7am.
** Polk County has a "noise ordinance" for enforcement call the sheriffs office at 863-298-6200 **
Any violations per the above rules or to ICW's Governing Documents, may result in towing of a vehicle at the vehicle owners expense. All expenses associated with the violation are the responsibility of the owner of the vehicle. And may at no time hold the association or it's employees accountable for such violation.